Monday, April 20, 2009

April 2009

I Love the month of April for several reasons. Luke was born in April, Easter, Spring time and school is almost over. Luke turned 6 this year. I've been downloading his birthday pics and it's so hard for me to believe he's not my fat little boy. I was looking at his second and third birthday pics. I want to know where my chunky, blonde haired little man went. He is so tall and skinny now. Don't get me wrong he still has squeezable cheeks, but I have to ask permission now to squeeze.
Easter is my favorite holiday. I always wanted an easter baby and got one. Every other year we are able to hunt easter eggs on Luke's birthday. It was just perfect this year. The weather was beautiful, all of our family and friends were able to join us. And it was fun watching Emma figure it all out.












No comments:

Post a Comment